RE: compressors at the track

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: compressors at the track
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:47:51 -0400
One other thing to think about, how many different tools are you going to
be using?  The reason I mention that is that each time you unplug and
replug a tool into a line, you lose quite a bit of air.

You can counter this by having extra arms for each tool, but that takes
alot more air to fill in the beginning.

Just something to think about.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

"Keith Kaplan" <keithka@microsoft.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
08/30/2002 16:24