Re:Re: welder

To: mbarre@juno.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Re: welder
From: "Inch" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:26:05 -0400
I use a harbor freight cheepie autodarkening helmet and all I can say bad
is that the battery in it ran out after less than a year.  After I
replaced it (standard aaa)  it's been good for over 2 years.  It's been
dropped, moved, stepped on, etc and it still fine.

The only thing I see about the more expensive ones is bigger lenses.  but,
IMHO, I'm only welding a small area, I don't need to see my ceiling while
I'm welding.

I love the helmet and it has improved my welding by over 200%!

Now, if only I had a helmet that could improve my painting skills!!  8>)

Inch

mbarre@juno.com
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
08/05/2002 13:31