welding helmet

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: welding helmet
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:50:32 -0500
I also have a Harbor Freight helmet...  got it on sale before last Christmas
for just under 100 bucks...  I'm a rookie and always had problems trying to
hold steady, get ready to start, flip down the helmet and come anywhere near
what I wanted to weld...  this is the best thing since wire welders...  I've
had projects where I've welded for several hours and never had any problems
with the helmet.. infact if you look up at the sun quickly... it darkens...
it's quick.... I love it and never had one problem in over a year...

john

like old Ford trucks...???
check out my website at http://jniolon.clubfte.com
and check out   www.ford-trucks.com  also...cool sites