Re: Blast cabinets

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blast cabinets
From: Bruce Thompson <bandst@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:12:17 +1200
Yep, That's how it works, The vacuuum is taken from the top of the cabinet
and then through the 'bong'. The amount of vacuum can be adjusted by a fitting
on the top of the pail. Smaller particles of the broken down blasting medium
can/will be taken with the airborne dross leaving the only good medium for
re-use.

Happy blasting

Bruce.