Re: Posts-Like big sticks in the yard

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Posts-Like big sticks in the yard
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:02:37 -0400
Do they make a kit to do this. I was trying to see if the gopher thing would
work, Eric and I go half then.

> > You could use an oxy-acetelene torch bomb, and blow them out!
>
> Yea!  Cool!

I forgot to say. The pervious owner already cut the post off flush with the
cement. And the cement and ground angle at such that the mower (new bought
last year, when the 9 month old Craftsman crapped out, and I did get Sears
to take it back, satisfaction guarantee thing)will clip them. Was hoping for
something easier than dig, might try a screw eye and the jack. I guess I
could do the torch bomb, or even cooler hook up to the Jeep winch and see
how far the launch into the grill when they pop out of the ground.

Gino
03 Mini Cooper S(July Delivery)-01 Dodge Ram Sherrod Conversion Van-96
Miata(for sale)-95 Wrangler-79 LiL Red Truck(for sale)-62 Chrysler Newport
(19K org miles)