RE: Plumbing question #1

To: "'Brian Reynolds'" <reynolds@ll.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: Plumbing question #1
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:36:38 -0700
If your problem is as Brian has speculated, here's a suggestion.  This
is a plumber's trick.  Stuff bread up the pipe to separate the water
from the solder joint.  After the soldering is done and the water is
turned on, the bread will dissolve and your temporary dam will be washed
down the drain.

Larry Hoy

///