Re: Plumbing question #1

To: martin@virtual-motors.com
Subject: Re: Plumbing question #1
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:19:52 EST
In a message dated 12/5/01 10:28:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
martin@virtual-motors.com writes:

> You have more courage than I have. I use compression fittings and/or pvc
> pipe
> inside the house in enclosed spaces.
> I'm afraid of burning down the house with the torch.
> I only sweat pipes under the house where there is lots of clearance.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Burning down the house?  I wasn't planning on using THAT much heat!

Actually, the sink is not installed yet and the hole is cut, so there is
plenty of access.  We are using screw-on flex hoses to the faucet.  The pipes
between the basement and the sink are being assembled outside, so all we need
to sweat inside the house are the two connections in the basement.

I think I am safe here!  (BTW, we did the drain in PVC.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget "The Project"