Re: shop lift recommendations?

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: shop lift recommendations?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:03:43 -0500
Mike:

See my other post about adjusting ramp width, re: lumber.

Since the ram rides under one of the ramps, moving it, I think, will
affect the necessary cable length.  I don't know what design changes
they may have incorporated since I bought mine, and at the moment, I
can't recall exactly where the corner pulleys are mounted, so I think a
lot more might be affected.  It would probably be easier just to move
the one without the ram, but there are other mechanical bits and pieces
in the way that would have to also move.

JJ