Re: confusion sets in

To: "John L. Viviani II" <geeno@mindspring.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: confusion sets in
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:52:55 -0500
I have a set, and they seem reasonably well made.  I don't reach for them
first, though.  They sort of feel looser on the nut/bolt and this "play"
reduces the amount of useful motion of the nut/bolt per ratchet swing.  It
also just doesn't seem to be "comfortable" to have this extra play.  On the
other hand, when a fastener is worn or I just can't figure out if it's
metric, SAE, Whitworth or whatever, these do come in handy.

-Steve
trovato@computer.net