Re: Fw: air tools

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Fw: air tools
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:09:24 -0400 (EDT)
Trevor, from what I have seen all the 1/2" wrenches are about the same
size. IR has a plastic bodied one that is a little smaller and is very
powerful. The downside is that it sells for about $160 American. To get a
smaller size gun you would need to go with a 3/8" but then you loose the
torque. For the most part I have been able to use either an extension or
universal joint to get into tight spaces.
...Art