Re: Fw: air tools

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Fw: air tools
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 02:48:13 -0400
Art Pfenninger wrote:

> If you buy only one good air tool make sure that it is a good impact
> wrench. Be prepared to spend at least $125 for one. I would take what you
> have back and order a decent one from Harbor Freight.

  Can you get an impact wrench that works well but
isn't large?

  I confess, I have one of the cheapie impact wrenches but
so far I haven't been tempted to trade up because it's never
let me down.

  However, impact wrenches in general are so large at least
half the times I want to use it, it doesn't fit, and out
comes the blue wrench instead.

  Ideas? I have a butterfly impact wrench but it's not
really the same thing.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca