RE: Auto Transport Trailers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Auto Transport Trailers
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:55:04 -0700
Any trailer brake controller designers listening out there?

A friend of mine made a great suggestion -- wouldn't it be nice if the
controller had 2 (or more) settings it could somehow store?  You could have
the "empty trailer" setting, the "towing my formula car" setting and the
"towing my IT car" settings stored rather than having to readjust each time.
Just a thought.