RE: Painting floors

To: ken.landaiche@dlcc.com, lotus.tony@airmail.net, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Painting floors
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:32:25 -0800
We etched and painted our concrete pool every summer while I was growing
up. The standard implements were five gallon buckets of muriatic acid
(metal in those days), and small bristle brushes on long handles. These
brushes are something like pushbrooms, but only about 10" wide. This
allows the head to be plunged into the bucket, and also allows you
to apply lots of pressure to lift up any remaining crud.

Don't expect to use the brushes for anything else afterwards.

Do use rubber gloves.