Re: Ingersoll-Rand 108 vs. 2131 impact wrenches

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Ingersoll-Rand 108 vs. 2131 impact wrenches
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:02:30 -0500
Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing wrote:
> a Harbor Freight....  Sears is having a 10% off everything sale this

With free shipping and mail-ordering, you don't have to live near a
HF!  I don't even know where they are.

> they have that Craftsman branded 2131, which would end up costing $160....

That is a good deal, it's supposed to be the same exact thing, and it
looks like it.

> What is the IR231 that's been mentioned a few times???

I think it's a typo of the IR 2131, but there *is* a 231:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/DisplayItem.taf?ItemNumber=32431

Lower price ($120) and 425 ft-lbs.

Not sure which those folks were referring to.

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
     mailto:Heerschap@kns.com

UNIX is user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are!