Re: Which air wrench first

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Which air wrench first
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 06:06:03 -0700
Trevor
I just went out to my garage and checked.  Yep, we
have the same brand.  This one came with something
like 39 pieces (counting all the little connectors, etc.)
plus the rather nice carry/storage/wall mountable case.
Doesn't indicate where it was made, but I suspect it
was China or maybe Mexico,  the quality on the exterior
does not look bad.  The brand is Alltrade, model
Hurricane.  For customer service call 1-800-423-3598
(7:00am - 5:00pm,PST).  Since it's around 6:00am here
now, I didn't get through to them<G>.
Steve
(normal disclaimer, I have no connection with this company).