Re: Which air wrench first

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Which air wrench first
From: Mike Frerichs <maf@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:38:40 -0500
FYI:
3/8 inch air ratchets and butterfly's can generally be bought cheap with
good results, whereas most cheap 1/2 inch impacts aren't worth the paper
that you'll be using them to hold down.  I can't say right now which I
would opt for, but I do know that if I were getting a 1/2 inch impact,
I'd spend the extra money for a good one.

Mike Frerichs
maf@radiks.net