Re: Which air wrench first

To: Steve Hammatt <shammatt@sos.net>
Subject: Re: Which air wrench first
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 02:18:37 -0400
Steve Hammatt wrote:

> Joe
> I was gifted with an air-tool set for my birthday.  I chose
> an import set (bought at discount house called Costco)
> for less than $100 (maybe a lot less, can't remember).
> It has an air chisel, ratchet and impact gun.

  This might be the same set I have. Mine came from
Costco, had those tools, and was called "Alltrade".

  So far I've had no problems with any of them, and
have been happy. They were really really cheap, especially
considering the kit came with a basic set of impact
sockets, plus a mixed back of connectors and adapters.

  I also purchased a pair of paint guns from the same
place, but the verdict is still out on them. The kit
comes with a regular gun and a touch up gun. I tested
the regular gun briefly and it seemed fine, but I
tried to prime my MGB shell with it today and I couldn't
get it to siphon.

  Might be a cleaning issue so I will try again tomorrow,
but I'll hold me recommendation on it for a bit.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca