Re: Setting up shop

To: Dave Williams <dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us>
Subject: Re: Setting up shop
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:01:30 -0400
Dave Williams wrote:
> the compressor *outside* your work area - you could, for example, put it
> in a garden shed and run an underground pipe to the garage.  Otherwise
> it will drive you nuts with the noise.

  Much to my pleasure, it's not as bad as I was told. My new
compressor is pretty quiet, two people have no trouble talking
while standing right over the unit. When tucked under the
bench it's even better.

  As long as you get a belt drive oiled compressor, (don't buy
anything else anyways) they can be reasonably quiet.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, ICQ #17432933