Re: Herodb Welding ?

To: George Zhookoff <gzhookoff@e2m.com>
Subject: Re: Herodb Welding ?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 20:15:38 -0400 (EDT)
        George, if you are considering a torch you might want to just get
a MAPP gas torch. You can braze or use it to heat metal parts cherry red
for easy removal. The next step up would be the oxygen and propane or Mapp
gas that you can cut metal with. Both are under $50 dollars at Home Depot
or other stores.
...Art