Re: Herodb Welding ?

To: George Zhookoff <gzhookoff@e2m.com>
Subject: Re: Herodb Welding ?
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:06:23 -0500
Also has been called Dillon and maybe other names.  Often sold at shows
by a guy who can weld anything while you watch.  I fell for it and bought
one, and bought expensive 2 stage regulators to set the pressure
precisely.  Never could get it to stop popping back when set up to
specs.  Traded it for something i could use.  Buy a MIG machine.  John