Herodb Welding ?

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Herodb Welding ?
From: George Zhookoff <gzhookoff@e2m.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:29:31 -0400
Here is a question regarding a welding torch.  Is there anyone on the
list that could give any information?  BTW the web sites Hamish lists
are very interesting to say the least!

 Also I have been investigating a gas torch called the Henrob welding
torch. Have you heard of it? It is supposed to weld but only needing
4
psi of gas and oxygen, so with minimal distortion and less gas use.
I'm
thinking of getting one as it would allow me to patch panels that I
would otherwise have to replace entirely.

Cheers,
Hamish

--
Mini Cooper Web: http://www.mini.org/minirestoration/CooperWeb.html