Re: Parts Washer Warning

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Parts Washer Warning
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 12:54:25 -0400
I have noticed that many of you on the list have complaints about parts
washers and solvents to use in them.

I have had the same problem over the years and have tried all kinds of
solvents that smell bad to worse and don't work worth a shit.  Have also
tried to buy from SafteyKleen but is available only on a service schedule
basis (would be OK if you needed 50 gallons every few months)

The good news is the I have found a solvent that works GREAT !   Much
better than gas-kerosene-thinners-etc. etc.
It is available from GRANGERS and is called AGITENE available in 5 Gal
container with almost no odor and seems gentle on the hands.  Cost is $45
but worth every penny.

You can find them at  http://www.grainger.com  and serch for parts washer
solvent

Regards    Nils