Re: degrease

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: degrease
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-shop-talk@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 5 Feb 1998 16:08:23 -0000
Nils O. Ny wrote:
> Although I assume that it is safe and biodegradable since it is
> currently on the market

I don't want to make a big deal, but don't assume that since it's legal,
it's safe for you and safe for the environment.  If you care about these
things, do your own research.  If you don't care, well, don't worry about
it!

I keep all manner of spray chemicals, cleaners, degreasers, etc. in my
garage.  However, I always reach for Simple Green first in the hopes that
it (along with a toothbrush, perhaps) will do the job and cause minimal
impact on me and my environment.

My 2c,
--
        Matt Liggett, SysAdmin