Re: degrease

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: degrease
From: Kelley Mascher <mascher@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:45:44 -0800 (PST)
This is my favorite degreaser. But it will etch aluminum
if its not removed completely and it makes a nice paint
remover in a pinch.

Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher@u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA