Re: degrease

To: n.ny@intest.com
Subject: Re: degrease
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:33:59 EST
In a message dated 98-02-04 09:07:44 EST, n.ny@intest.com writes:

<<
 Boy, the guys at the car wash must really hate to see you coming.  Where I
 live what you are doing is a very big NO NO NO and the car wash guys would
 likely kill you!  It's this kind of thing that got the EPA started in the
 first place!
 Flushing Diesel fuel into our ground water ... Shame on You!

Seems the difference is regional-- Here they re-cycle the wash water. When In
Wichita Ks they told me to dump my drainings into a well casing that probably
just went into the earth 50' and suffused the stuff into the earth!
When they stop spreading ashfault which IMHO consists of oil mixed with sand,
I'll worry about spraying a gallon of oil on My sand!  I'm open to alternative
opinions though.           Michael;