Re: degrease

To: Douglas Shook <dshook@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: degrease
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 11:49:05 -0500
I used to use the GUNK degreaser and it was terrific, unfortunately the EPA
has turned it into a useless liquid.
Recently I tried a cleaner from CASTROL (available in Anifreeze-like gallon
containers at your local PEP BOYS on the east coast) which is the most
amazing degreaser that I have ever seen.  It is water soluble and works
great, even on that nasty stuff that collects on your Mag wheels.  It also
comes in a spray bottle which is very handy, although watch out that you
don't inhale the mist as it seems to cause a severe coughing reaction (at
least in me), Although I assume that it is safe and biodegradable since it
is currently on the market

Highly recommended !  Best Product I've discovered in the last 10 years!