Re: Workbench Construction Question

To: "Con P. Seitl" <Seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Workbench Construction Question
From: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 21:41:35 -0800 (PST)
I scored a dual stainless, built to shop spec ;-) with dual 36" bays on
the sides that originally had butcher block on stainless with a trash
bin/cycle engine, auto -trans etc. surface in the middle- just cleaned off
50% that was storing cycle engine parts etc., overall about 12-14' long,
one piece.

You should of seen me carrying it/unloading by myself (using a
cherry picker, etc) BTW, it was free behind 'Bob's Big Boy' HB Restaurant.
They (new asian restaurant construction workers) even helped me load it!

I just need some stainless/roller drawers
with inserts missing from the front, I think its called a 'cold box', had
a refrig unit in the end and center with fan.  (chainsaw storage area).

The vise is built into a side unit without so much original surface, and
top made from a solid door laminated with stainless sheet (cut pieces with
black and decker saber saw blades!  (several) to fit around parts wash
tank (with storage below).

-bob
http://www.vntg-mustang.com
webutcher98