Re: Workbench Construction Question

To: John Miller <johnm@ims.com>
Subject: Re: Workbench Construction Question
From: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:38:59 -0500 (EST)
That's exactly the way to do it.  But don't go to a sheet metal shop.  Go
to a place that does commercial kitchen hoods.  They'll do it all up in
nice stainless steel, and for them this is a really small job (one sheet
of metal, a couple of bends on the brake), so it won't cost much.  I'd say
less than $50.

John