Re: Shop Lights

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shop Lights
From: "Con P. Seitl" <seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:45:00 -0800
When I put in my lights about 3 years ago, I bought 6 fixtures, 4' long
double bulbs from the Price Club. Cost was 18.95, and haven't even
replaced a bulb yet. I have a compressor which vibrates, and the garage
is only heated when I'm out there. The only problem I've had was the
plastic shade kept coming off on one of them, probably due to the
expansion and contraction due to the cold, and a bit of packing tape
fixed that. It's obvious that the cheap lights are just that, cheap!

Regards,  Con .......