RE: Hoists

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Hoists
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:39:24 -0800
I recently saw pictures of scissors lifts in a book on workshop design.
A horizontal frame stays on the floor and something that looks like the
swing arms of the frame lifts for holding the car. They have either
screw or hydraulic movements and look like they just get slid under the
car needing attention. Has anyone used one of these?

Ken Landaiche