RE: WTB lights

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: WTB lights
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:40:32 -0800
I just bought some sunlight fluorescents, GE F40C50, also known as 40
watt Chroma 50. Their color looks quite good. From the little I have
been able to find on color balance in lighting fixtures, fluorescents in
the right color temperature look like the best way to go.

Now a question for you. How does the electronic ballast differ from
whatever is in those cheap fixtures I bought? And can they be used for
dimming the lights?

Ken Landaiche