Re: Tool questions

To: sgn1@ra.msstate.edu
Subject: Re: Tool questions
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 01:52:40 -0400 (EDT)
Well-- One reason to use 12 point  tools is that you have a better choice of
where the tool goes on the nut.  Sometimes this is VERY important becuase
there isn't much room! My impact sockets are BIGGER lumps and therefore don't
fit in confined spaces as well plus they arn't chrome!
I like the 50's CHRAFTSMEN tools. I've never had one rust as has SNAPON. and
when I do break one there's a Sears nearby. I'm not sure what you do to get
your screwed up snap on replaced. The newer CHRAFTSMEN tools are clunkier so
an idiot can't break them as easily!.  Michael