Re: Shop Vac

To: Gil Fuqua <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Vac
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:46:18 -0400 (EDT)
        I'm not sure if the brand matters as much as the hp. I have a
small ShopVac brand that stinks (I would say sucks but it doesn't). I also
have a 5 hp sears that works very good.The problem with the sears is the
cost of the filter- About $18.00. I've had it for two years and never had
to replace the filter though. I use an air compressor to blow all the dust
off of it.
...Art