Re: Shop vac

To: scott@mediamatics.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shop vac
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:12:17 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-26 20:06:48 EDT, scott@mediamatics.com (Scott Hung)
writes:

<<
 Maybe the question should be worded thusly:  If I bought my
 wife/SO a shop vac for indoor use, would she be pissed?

 Scott

In a word...yes

Noisey, smelly and would probably suck the "warp" right out of the "woof" (or
whatever that carpet lingo is...) But, on the other hand, they defintly get a
"Tim Taylor" seal of approval. More Power !  Just the thing for your
SHOP...that is why they call them "shop vacs" isn't it ?

Even my dog hates it when I do the house with the shop vac...
              Nick in Nor Cal