Re: Emergency kit

To: stuart@cobaltgroup.com
Subject: Re: Emergency kit
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:24:21 -0400 (EDT)
I have to put in a good word for AAA here too.  I was towed this
past weekend from Harrisburg PA (107 miles).  We have the plus
membership, so the tow cost us only $14 (100 miles free, $2.00
per mile after).  I have also taken advantage of their free
travellers cheques (once in foreign currency), and the tour
books and maps are a big help.  I don't know if we have gotten
our money's worth, but life certainly was easy when we broke down.
Of course, the toll-free AAA number was busy, so we had to call
the number of our local chapter and get transferred.
It was the only bad part of the incident.

-Jim.
'80 TR7 dhc
'92 Honda Accord LX (now with a new distributor)

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com