Re: Emergency kit

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Emergency kit
From: Scott Beckman <s-beckman@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:16:48 -0700
Actually, I am just driving in a large metro area namely Dallas.  I all ready
have a cell phone and a AAA card.  I am giving some serious thought about
canceling the AAA, but that is a whole separate topic.  I was just looking for
some more ideas on items in a repair kit.  I appreciate all the comments
everyone made!

>  Don't forget the small trailer to haul all that stuff.  Unless you are
>  going into the Australian outback just take your cell phone, AAA card
>  and a bottle of good scotch to drink while you wait for the tow truck.

Scott