newsletters

Re: posting newsletters on websites

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: posting newsletters on websites
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:21:43 -0400
Very interesting discussion.  Currently we don't put BI's magazine on the
web.  As many have pointed out we are a little affraid of it costing us
membership.  That said, I must agree with letting people know what the
will be getting for them $$$.  I think I'm going to push for putting
1 issue on the web, but have it be a year old.

We also have got a Bricklin mailing list on autox.  About 50% of the
people on the mailing list are club members, and about 70% of our member
have or use computers.  Since we have really started our web page back
in 97, and the mailing list, our membership has grown slightly.  We are
an international club, members in Canada (about 35 members), US (about 310),
Europe (1), and Australia (1).

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan