newsletters

Newsletter awards

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter awards
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:44:12 -0400
I haven't seen this much activity here in over a year.  That's GREAT!!!

Do any of you submitt your newsletters to anyone for any awards?

In case you aren't aware of it, Old Car Weekly accepts newsletters.  Then
at the end of the year, they go through them, and divide them in catagories,
under 500 membership, 500 < x < 1000, etc and award a handfull of "Golden
Quill" awards.  These are based on content, presentation, etc.

I was lucky enough to win a Golden Quill award in 2001 for the 2000
publication
of The Brickline.  I haven't heard anything about them releasing their awards
for this year yet.

Anyone know of any other places to get your efforts recognized?

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org