newsletters

Re: posting newsletters on websites

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: posting newsletters on websites
From: "Al Bradley (home)" <bradal@naxs.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:06:26 -0400
Robert M. Lang wrote the following Great Truth:
> But the bottom line is "value". If membership in the organization has some
> value to an individual member - then they will join/renew etc. If there is
> no perceived value, they will not join/renew. It's really that simple.

                                B I N G O!!

We post the Appalachian British Car Society's newsletter on our site
(http://www.britcars.net), but divided into component parts - news,
classifieds, club dates, etc.  In over three years, it has not made a
large difference in the membership renewals.  Our newsletter is e-mailed
to those who have that capability and snail-mailed to those members who
don't.  Works fine!   AL Bradley

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list
///