mini-baja

Re: Legal helmets?

To: BMmonteSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Legal helmets?
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:01:55 -0800
You won't find many motocross helmet with any of the required rating unless you
go to the expensive ones.  We got lucky and found a couple on the clearance
rack for around $89.  Usually the helmets with those rating (MotoX style) are
in the $300 range (at least the ones that I can find near us).

The internet stores are a different matter.  Here's a company that sells every
brand of moto-x.  I found this company within my first Google query.  I've
listed the direct link to only some of the helmets they sell that has either
the Snell M2000 or the British Standard 6658.  Some are as cheap as $129:

http://www.motorhelmets.com/htm1/helmets-offroad-hjc-table-ac-x2.htm
http://www.motorhelmets.com/htm1/helmets-offroad-thor-svr-replica-table.htm
http://www.motorhelmets.com/htm1/helmets-offroad-thor-svr-table.htm
http://www.motorhelmets.com/htm1/helmets-offroad-thor-sxt-table.htm