mini-baja

Re: Legal helmets?

To: Eric Hutchenreuther <emhutchenreuther@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Legal helmets?
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:54:56 -0800
I think many people ran into this last year in all three competitions (at least
in West and Midwest that I attended).  This year's rules has pictures to
clarify what they meant and I think the wording is a lot clearer than last
years.  What I wish they'd do again is put an icon of a finger next to the
changes and new additions.  I think they did that in 2001 and 2002.

Anyone can search the archives or read them chronologically.  You made some
good points though, both about the helmet and the communication method.  Now
that the forum is available, should we abandon the mailing list?  I personally
like the mailing list but that's my personal opinion.

Thanks,

Andre S
www.vikingracing.net/andre