V8 crowd slowing down?

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: V8 crowd slowing down?
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:43:32 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Been kind of quiet here...just wondering if there's been a slow down in the
the number of conversion projects.  It seems quite a few parts on e-bay that
would've been "way cool" to have a year or two ago are now only getting
lackluster bids.

Just wondering if we've reached saturation.  It seems the supply of used engines
and such has overshot the demand.

I'm still plodding along with my conversion and working on my wife's TR8.  A
mechanic buddy of mine is building a test stand for a 3.9 he has and I'm
building
a "megasquirt" ECU to run it.  If all goes well we'll use that on my 'B and the
wife's 8.

Anyone else to anything fun?  And who here has a "hotwire" system in their 'B?
What
upper radiator hose did you use?

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary