RE: V8 crowd slowing down?

To: <kmwheeler@ualr.edu>, <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: V8 crowd slowing down?
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:47:37 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Well, all my work has now traveled beyond the realm of off the shelf parts.

Within the last month I finished the CAD drawings for a three link rear with
narrowed T-bird disk brake posi, panhard rod, 4-piston front brakes w/
vented rotors, three master cyl setup w/bias bar, and the whole thing on
pushrod actuated adjustable coil overs, not to mention the conversion to a 5
speed at long last.

Then reality set in.

I remembered that I am still in school for another year and a half so the
coilovers have to wait.  I am still gearing up to do the brakes, trans and
three link over the winter.  As a compromise the leaf springs will be bolted
to pivoting brackets so that I can just swap them out for control arms when
I can afford coil overs next year.

I've been so busy at Honda though, that I haven't done a thing with email in
about three weeks.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer