RE: V8 crowd slowing down?

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: V8 crowd slowing down?
From: match@ece.utah.edu
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:55:51 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I'm still plugging away, albeit slowly. Lots of family stuff getting in
the way these
days. Aiming for spring roll-out.

Current 3.5 engine build... Much lightening of reciprocating parts in order to
get it to
balance, then should go together quickly. All parts are gathered for assembly.

Next will be upholstery and paint, the usual stuff.

Sooner or later I'll come upon a good deal on a trans and diff, then I'll do
this all over
again with the 4.2 engine, maybe in another car...

Haven't touched my Jag for a while now. Need to replace the floor in her, then
paint and
install new leather, then she'll be finished.

Marvin
'75 MGB
'74 XJ6