More Electric water pumps

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: More Electric water pumps
From: James Jewell <m1garand@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:57:34 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
All, if you go to  www.meziere.com you can look under Products and
Remote pumps for some neat road-ready electric pumps, including one that
mounts directly onto the lower side of your radiator.  If you search
under GM, and Small-Block, they also have one specifically for the
B.O.P.R. 3.5-4.6 that is a bolt-in replacement for the mechanical one.
 However, at 5.5" deep it may not provide any advantage over a
belt-driven one, other than freeing up some H.P. and keeping cool at Idle.
James J.