Re: Air Filter Clearance

To: Bruce <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Subject: Re: Air Filter Clearance
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:33:34 -0600
Cc: BlkfxdWG@aol.com, MGB Newsgroup <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I just went out and measured my reworked Mr. Gasket air cleaner.  On the inside
of the air cleaner from the top of the dropped portion of the air cleaner base
the inside of the top of the air cleaner is about 7/8", in the front where I
dropped it a little more it is about 3/4".  From the outside of the carb opening
to the inside of the top is about 1 1/4".  I just pulled the motor today to
paint
the motor mounts and weld in the radiator mounts - I'm hoping to get it on the
road sometime this Spring.

Kevin