Re: [Mg-t] Solid State Fuel Pump

To: "Stuart C. Keen, Jr." <simbafish@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Solid State Fuel Pump
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:22:01 -0700
I recommend Airtex fuel pump, part no. E-8016S. Low pressure. Also sold
under the Masters, Federal-Mogul, and other names.
Cylindrical pump, comes with a mounting bracket. Remove a bolt for the
right rear shock absorber, and instantly install. Has two wires,
so positive or negative ground cars will have no problem. Sold under
the Masters name at Autozone. Under $50.00. QUIET!

Pull out the choke, which will enrichen the mixture. Won't solve
vaporizing the fuel in the float bowls, but will keep it from
vaporizing as it passes by the muffler.

John Seim
Irvine, CA