Re: [Mg-t] Solid State Fuel Pump

To: ddubois@sinclair.net, simbafish@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Solid State Fuel Pump
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:38:17 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2008 3:20:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ddubois@sinclair.net writes:

> This situation is exacerbated by today's
> formulation of fuel with ethanol and/or other highly volatile
> additives.

Hi Dave, I see that Oregon has passed a law that exempts boats, airplanes and
antique cars from using ethanol in their fuel.  Our states should do like
wise.....how such fuel will be distributed, I don't know but ethanol has been
creating chaos in the boating industry, especially back east where it phase
separates over the winter and in boats with fiberglas fuel tanks where is
dissolves
the polymers........The high pressure SU you did for the TF is working very
well.......I thank you again.
Terry in Oakland<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner
Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>