RE: Water Pump Problems on the TD

To: "'S Allen'" <sallen6336@gmail.com>, <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Water Pump Problems on the TD
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:55:49 -0400
A similar question recently came up on the MG list and I'll repeat here my
suggestion to that gentleman:

I would highly recommend you send your old pump to Phil Marino to be
rebuilt. He installs modern seals and bearings, and a tapered shaft and
machines the stock pulley with a matching taper. He has been consistently
recommended by MG folks and rebuilt my water pump a little over a year ago
for about $100, including shipping. His tapered shaft and other
modifications make it a far superior design to the original.

His contact information is (was) Phil Marino, 16199 Hidden Cove Dr,
Riverside CA 92503; 951-352-4419.

Charley Robinson
1954 MGTF