Re: Christmas was a Success

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgt" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Christmas was a Success
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:43:27 -0000
Try Wm.M. Collingburn in the UK, his fone/fax no. is 01748 824105, address
Kimber House, Lombards Way, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 4JY.

He is so dedicated to originality that a friend of mine asked him to make a
set of carpets for his TD, but made a special request to have the carpet
edges specially bound. ( non original as they were left unbound). He flatly
refused!!.

I think you would probably get the original colour of red., and he will let
you have samples.

Regards
David Tinker. Wales UK